Thursday, October 06, 2005

an argument with a call center agent...

i was watching pbb and noticed something written in the corner of the screen, something about the pbb theme ringback alert, and with all kalogasan, i texted the number, wasting another 30 pesos for the ringback tone for 30 days...

i was waiting for a reply from globe when my phone received something i really did not expect... somehow the message voiced like: "no! you can not have the ringback tone because you are still roaming!!!" grrrr...

what?!! i was back in the philippines for almost a month now and i am still roaming?!!! not that it matter, its free anyway... but, i cant have a ringback tone because i am still roaming...

so i called the freakin' call center and stated my case... it was rizza... "ok rizza how can you explain me that?"

she asked me lots of questions which i believe is really part of the stuff, she said she will have to check for a minute or so... ok... she asked me what country i went to... ok... then as a parting word, she asked if she can have any name in my house (my mom, my brother, a friend) -- anyone... which surprised me... i was wondering, why do they need such information?she said for reference... for reference? at this point my voice is becoming louder, am not shouting, its just that my patience has been revolting and the shout im trying to contain 10 sec since the start of my call (yup, that time when you have to press 9 if you want this, and press 2 if you are this, and the please wait, all operators are currently busy)...

in the end, she just give a palusot and ended our conversation with her closing spill... if she were not a girl i know i could've been much much harsh...

good thing: my roaming is now turned off...
bad thing: the incident made me in bad mood last night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home